It's a Wicked Nor'Teaser SnoQuest
RIDE. SOLVE. WIN.
Snow what? .... it’s SnoQuest! And it’s FREE.
It’s a game, it’s a hunt, it’s a test on a VAST scale with a series of brainteasers that’ll have you scratchin’ your head while ridin’ your sled.
You’re already out on the trails riding anyway, so why not give yourself a chance to win BIG!
Here’s what you do for your chance at a fabulous Grand Prize!
- Find a teammate. (Hint: pick one with some brains and a knack for solving puzzles and riddles.)
- Go solo, if you think you’re so smart... go ahead. We double dog dare you.
- Sign up, download the SnoQuest Challenge Guide, choose a VAST SnoQuest Course close by, or drag your sled to where the snow is. Each course is between 160-210 miles. (Warning: Challenge Guide is extremely important)
- You’ll find clues, hints and puzzles everyday “online”. (Hint: During the competition you can access the Rutland Herald and Times Argus web sites & e-Editions. What’s an e-Edition? The e-Editions are interactive, digital versions of the newspapers that you read from a computer, tablet or smartphone!)
- To access your e-Edition go to the Times Argus e-Edition or Rutland Herald e-Edition, click on the SnoQuest button. You will need to enter a promo code - for the Rutland Herald that promo code is SQR13 and for the Times Argus the promo code is SQT13.
- You’re already out on the trails riding anyway, so why not give yourself a chance to win BIG!
Questions? Call us 800-649-0285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s SnoQuest… you’re in for a bumpy ride!